Friday, March 16, 2007

Learning to Shred
















Erin, Joel, Joel and I met my brother and company in Colorado last weekend, we went snowboarding for two days, it was my first time. I did make it down the mountain, twice actually. At one point after falling hard, i was fairly sure I'd need a helicopter out of there, or snowmobile ride to the hospital. Fortunately, Joel, or my brother, Mike, or someone in our entourage, was always close by during these gnarly spills and I recovered quickly.


Thankfully, I haven't experienced a lot of pain in my life and I've now concluded that snowboarding was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. That said, it was really awesome and I can't wait to do it next year! Thanks to all that held my hand for my first time snowboarding and to the guy who yelled out "you'll get it!" as he flew past me, it made my heart warm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at u carvin down that mtn, or r u about to fall face forward? No, it was sooo much fun ,def an annual trip!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

actually, i think pic was taken just before a very smooth landing. :^)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home