Thursday, March 01, 2007

Prius


It snowed so much in Omaha last night and this morning that my work and the University was canceled today! I love snow days. Joel and I have a long standing tradition on snow days that involves hot buttered rum and movies. We are taking it easy this year though; we're both feeling a bit under the weather and he has a big test tomorrow. We made it to the grocery store to get apple cider and we have a little rum at the house, if need be. We also made it to Blockbuster before they closed, we rented The Departed. The girl at Blockbuster said they were waiting for the okay to close the store from the corporate office supervisor, in Oklahoma, pobrecita.

I'm guessing we got around twelve inches, and the wind is blowing the snow so much, that at times, you can barely see the car 30 yards infont of you. The drifts are so intense on my side of the driveway, my Saturn has morphed into a Prius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home