Thursday, January 26, 2006

Can I Wear White If We're Living Together?

This question made the top 50 Q & A's at theknot.com (a wedding planning website, which I cannot allow myself to link to). I thought it would be interesting, if not entertaining to see what was going on over at the knot. It was fun to read about problems girls are having trying to plan their wedding. I thought this question was the best, seeing as how Joel and I have been co-habitating for quite some time now.

"My mother says that when I moved in with my fiance I relinquished the right to wear white on my wedding day. Is this true?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, wear whatever the hell you want. it's your day. ignore old people.
-your new sister in law

2:09 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

what other color does boiled beet go with?

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that co-habitation before marriage is a must, how else would you know what really annoys you about the other person?! So..in my book this is not breaking tradition, so you can still wear white, if you so choose, although ivory is the natch :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

i don't know what kind of evil mother told their daughter this, but it made me laugh.


old, religous people scare me.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home