Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I hate video cameras

Last week on Halloween, I put on my costume one more time and went down to the local pizza pub. They were having a costume contest and there were lots of people there. I was at the bar ordering a pitcher and explaining my Martha Stuart costume to a friend (the homemade ankle braclet really pulled together the look). The guy standing next to me overheard and turned to me, pointed a video camera at me and said, "say that again." Ughh, i did it. That's the last thing I need is every stupid thing I say recorded on video. LEAVE THE VIDEO CAMERA AT HOME, PLEASE! Anyway, I came no where close to winning, slutty bipolar bear took home the top prize.

1 Comments:

Blogger bryant said...

Wow! Posts two days in a row.

You should wear your costume for Thanksgiving and Christmas too.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home