Monday, August 28, 2006

Yay, I remembered my blogger password

Dear readers,

It's been 3 months since my last post. If you're reading this, that means you periodically check my blog and I appreciate that. This summer has been a busy time in my life; marriage, buying a house and moving to new city have swallowed all of my free time. All of the free time I would have spent watching crappy television, surfing the internet, or otherwise farking around. I would recommend any or all of the above life changes over Rock Star Supernova and American Idol. Ha ha.

We honeymooned in Belize. I highly recommend Belize for anyone looking to relax and "go slow," that was their motto.

And so we did.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Das mhy rootz!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

i was beginning to wonder about you.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home