Thursday, March 02, 2006

Do not playlist

Joel and I are getting married this summer. Originally I wanted to have two of my favorite bands, Ripple Effect and RC Dub play. I was going to call it wedfest (other ideas were idopalooza (thanks Mandi) and Bombaroo). However, due to money and other technical difficulties it looks as though my dreams of live music and wedfest may not happen and I am preparing to have a dj handle the beats. This brings me to a list of songs I definately don't want played at the wedding.

1. hey mickey
2. chicken dance

that's all i can come up with for now, feel free to help me if something comes to mind, good or bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

canon in D, by pachabel.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

What do you have against Toni Basil? Everything she touches turns to gold: Easy Rider, Legally Blonde 2, Red, White & Blonde, just two trophies in her case.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home