Monday, August 08, 2005

with a little help from your friends...


The other night, Joel and I spontaneously decided it was time to give the dogs a bath. Amami went first, she always acts like she's being unfairly tortuured, as she will not look at you or even accept a biscut.

Next, it was Porter's turn. This will be his third bath. Some people take a picture of their first kids bath, I'm sure I will too. But for now, being that I love to take pictures and am slightly obsessed with my dogs, I find most photo opportunities revolve around them. So while Joel is keeping Porter from jumping tub, I grab the camera.

What's funny, is these soapy peaks of hair sticking up in the picture were artificially created by Joel during our photo shoot. It's so refreshing to know that I'm not completely alone in my sometimes scary, photo fixation of these pups.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

i like how porter has his tounge out in both pictures.

10:29 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

You just reminded me that I was washing pants in my tub and had left them soaking.

'Good thing those won't jump out and wreak havoc on the apartment!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home