Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Is the nightcream working?

Typical Leah style, I renewed my drivers license this morning, about a month late. At lunch, I showed my friend Lindsay my new digital license and my old torn license and asked her if I had aged. She answered quickly "yes!"

Well maybe I have physically aged, but I'd also like to think that I have grown to become a more calm, wiser Leah than the Leah of 5 years ago. Maybe in 2010, I will have renewed my license plate and my drivers license before the expiration dates!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

it's the wisdom showing up in the license...you have a real job now! you can look like whatever you want.

2:22 PM  
Blogger bryant said...

Hey, I understand Leah style. I moved to California in December and just finally made an appointment to get a new licence on 10 august.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

testing. testing. testing.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home